Our Cucumber Gin is made with 8 botanicals, including fresh, crisp cucumbers. We macerate and steep
cucumbers into the spirit with our other botanicals for four days before re-distillation. The large citrus
component helps lift the cucumber into a beautiful, light and bright flavor profile. We have won several awards for this spirit, most recently receiving a Gold Medal from the Denver International Spirits Competition. This Gin is delicious in a classic Gin and Tonic or used to brighten your favorite cocktails.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.