HIBISCUS COCONUT RUM
Rum in Montana? Yes and it is good... We fell in love with rum while spending a significant amount of time many years ago in the Caribbean island of Anguilla, learning all about different styles of rum from the original blenders of Pyrat Rum. We make our Hibiscus Coconut Rum using Louisiana Molasses and 1st cut, raw cane sugar from Columbia. It is our blend between a Martinique Agricole Rum and a Dominican Blackstrap Rum. We ferment and distill everything at our distillery. After distillation we steep in dried Hibiscus flowers from a tea company out of Jamaica, giving it a subtle red hue and the slight astringency balances out the sweetness of the coconut. We were featured in Esquire as one of the seven flavored spirits in the world worth drinking, have been written about in Playboy and Wine Enthusiast Magazine and have won 5 medals in international spirit competitions
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.