Spirit of Sperry
In 2017, wildfire consumed one of the most treasured historic buildings in Montana’s Glacier National Park, Sperry Chalet. The 103-year-old chalet was the setting of countless memories for guests from around the world. Out of the tragic loss, The Spirit of Sperry was born. The Glacier National Park Conservancy teamed up with Whistling Andy Distilling, in Bigfork, Montana, to create this highly quaffable spirit.
Whistling Andy Distilling’s The Spirit of Sperry huckleberry flavored vodka was released June 2018 with 100% of first-year profits going directly to the Sperry Action Fund. By purchasing and enjoying this Montana made product you are joining us in the rebuilding efforts of Sperry Chalet.
TOGETHER, LET'S REBUILD.
The Spirit of Sperry is a gluten-free corn vodka flavored with Montana huckleberry, Douglas Fir tips and shiso leaves. It is handcrafted, distilled and bottled with Montana pride.
The Spirit of Sperry is currently only available in the state of Montana.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.